- PAC-MAN WILD EDITION to make Las Vegas debutThe Las Vegas debut of the new PAC-MAN WILD EDITION video slot will take place at eight Boyd Gaming properties across Southern Nevada, including The Orleans, Gold Coast, Cannery and more.
- Gaming Technology Group’s ULTRALINX System receives Nevada Gaming Control Board approvalGaming Technology Group (GTG), supplier of gaming, dispensing and player tracking systems for small to mid-sized operators, recently received formal written approval from the Nevada Gaming Control Board for its UltraLinx System.
- Inspired announces virtual sports seal with VeikkausInspired Entertainment, Inc. ("Inspired") recently announced that it has been selected as virtual sports supplier to Finnish national betting agency, Veikkaus.
- Edward Farrell appointed president of Resorts World Las VegasResorts World Las Vegas (RWLV) recently announced the appointment of Edward Farrell as president of RWLV.
- Caesars Entertainment announces $90 million renovationCaesars Entertainment Corporation recently announced that, as part of its continued commitment to providing guests with the best possible experience, the company will be launching a $90 million complete renovation of 1,270 rooms at Flamingo Las Vegas.
- PAC-MAN WILD EDITION to make Las Vegas debut